Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Kid Nation

  1. #11
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kid Nation

    I think this was a great idea for a show. These kids have really surprised me with a lot of their choices.Picking the stuff they need as a community other than picking all the fun junk crap.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kid Nation

    I just hate the way the show is edited. Very very misleading.

    I would love to see a behind the scenes or making of 'mockumentary'.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kid Nation

    I have never seen a thing you like that involves a kid...LOL
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member 73fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    822
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kid Nation

    hearing that little girl talk from ky made me wanna shoot myself.
    "When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •